Inner-City Roleplay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner-City Roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Richard_Price For National Guard General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard_Price

Richard_Price For National Guard General Empty
PostSubject: Richard_Price For National Guard General   Richard_Price For National Guard General I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm

I Have Lots Of Combat Experience and Know Lots of Tactics of Warfare and would like to Lead National Guard Troops in Defending the Homeland from enemies of the state. I Have Lots of Rp Experience From SARP and know Synch Shooting and Lag Slam Techiques i Also know how to Enforce Martial Law and other Orders unlike the SARP That think Martial Law and Law Enforcement are a Excuse to Deathmatching everyone they See. I Know all About Rush Tazing and do not approve of it within My Department (If i get Accepted).Strict Disclipline would be enforced Through the ranks from Soldier to captains any rank. Anyone that Breaks Server Rules in my Group would be kicked from their spot and reported to Admins. Also Teamwork and Communication is Vital to Success of this Military Group (if Approved).

Jeffrey_Wilkes Level 13 SARP
Richard Price Level 1 InnerCity RP
Back to top Go down
Tyler Petro

Tyler Petro

Richard_Price For National Guard General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard_Price For National Guard General   Richard_Price For National Guard General I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 pm

GoodLuck man.
Back to top Go down

Richard_Price For National Guard General
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inner-City Roleplay. :: Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: